Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Choc Chip Cookies

So last night I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend and all of a sudden we both had a craving for something sweet. Of course i didn't have anything on hand to whip up something so we had to go without.

But my mission today was to make something sweet (and easy). So I give you my tried and tested recipe for my favorite choc chip cookies!

This recipe is from the Australians Women's Weekly COOK book and they are so scrummy!

Ingredients
125g unsalted butter
1/2 caster cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
150g dark chocolate chips (I always add a little more)
Pre-Heat oven to 180

IMG_0458

They look so yummy don't they

IMG_0419

First off you cream the butter, caster sugar,  brown sugar and vanilla

IMG_0422

Add lightly beaten egg gradually to the mixture

IMG_0426

Add flour and salt

IMG_0429

I have used a mixture of the lindt dark chocolate and some milk chocolate
but you can use whatever takes your fancy.


IMG_0441

Add the chocolate bits and mix.
I use my hands cause its easier.

IMG_0448

Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into balls and bake for 
10-12 minutes or until slightly golden.

IMG_0446

IMG_0452

Don't you just feel like cookies now!!

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment