Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Organisation

I love organisation although many who know me think I dont. But I really do.

For so long i have been keeping my floss in a large pencil case. This was a nightmare, they all got tangled up and it was a mess. 

Thats where my new found organisation has come from. I bought myself this lovely box from the $2 shop and floss cards from spotlight and I am now on my way to embroidery floss organisational heaven!


It already looks so damn good.

How do you organise your embroidery floss?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jazz. Congrats on getting yourself an embroidery floss box. I have had one for years. I love all the pretty colours organised in rows! I store them in number order, which peeves me, as I would rather see them in colour order, but you have to find them by number, so that is the way they are stored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think i could separate all the colours though Dasha they are just all too gorgeous together! Thanks for droppig by!

    ReplyDelete