Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Project Life - Week 1

Over the last few months I have discovered this amazing thing called project life. Many people use the idea of project life in their own ways. But the point of project life for me is to document my life with a picture a day. Hopefully this will be a regular thing on my blog. Finding the time to blog is getting harder.

September 30 - October 1
Monday

Fancy family dinner, feels like Christmas.


Tuesday

Spring is just around the corner and so is my vegie garden.

Wednesday

Beautiful white cherry blossoms. I really love these trees

Thursday

My ferocious feline.


Friday


More fabric! start of a new project. More of this to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jazz, thanks for the visit. I can see from your garden that we're in opposite hemispheres -- mine is just starting to drop leaves and die away for the year. Sigh** Project Life looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cristal,
    Thanks for stopping by. Yes we are mine are just starting to grow fruit. Very excited i should hopefully have grape tomatoes ready in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete