Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Friday Night Sew In

This is very late I know but the weekend was jammed packed with social events that its the only time I have had to sit down.

Friday night sew in has been and gone but I am a little disappointed to say that I didn't get a chance to sew on friday night instead I did my sewing on saturday at a quilting day we have once a month.

IMG_4710

This is the finished pinwheels top that I have been promising to show you. It looks really cute! I have a small red and white spot for the backing. Its going to be adorable. 
IMG_4709 

This is my friend Rachels quilt. Its very pretty. I do love Cuzco.

 IMG_4700

And lucky last my mums quilt. I LOVE this quilt so much. She made it from her fabric sample books she had and it looks awesome! I might try weasel this one off her for my bed.

There were many more lovely quilts and blocks made that day but was hard to get snaps when I was trying to get my own project finished. 

Did you finish any projects over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment