Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Swaps

I have been wanting to take part in some online swaps for a while just didn't know if I was really ready. But I have jumped in head first with two swaps on flickr.

msbs
The first is the Modern Scrappy Bits Swaps hosted by Leona from Leona's Quilting Adventure. She has done a great job so far! For this swap we have to make our partner either a cup cozy, mug rug or coasters. I have never made any of the above but have been sketching some ideas lately.


IMG_4674


The Triple-Zip Pouch swap is the second swap I am apart of. This swap is hosted by Stephanie from Quarter Incher. For this swap we have to make our partner a pouch using a tutorial from Debbie at a Quilters table. I have never made anything like this so it will be a challenge that I am up for!


Sign ups for both swaps have now closed but be sure to follow along if you have flickr. You will still have a blast.



No comments:

Post a Comment